Featured
Received I485J Receipt Notice
Received I485J Receipt Notice. I have not applied for any job chang. I am eb2 straight filed applicant.
I filed 140 and 485 concurrently and got all receipt notice in july 2021. There are no fees for i485j.s. You can track the status online.
I Got 485J Receipt Notice In Jan 2022 (Almost After 6 Months Compare All Other Receipt Notice) 1).
Please share your experience if you had received such notice. Uscis has not processed payment of the filing fees or acknow. Permission denied when i try mount a host directory as a.
I Had My Biometrics In October And In November 2020.
Is there any way i can follow up on my application? Not changed employer or job title. Received receipt notices for i485/i765/i131 within two weeks from nbc.
Then My Cases Got Transferred To Nsc After 2 Weeks.
Uscis lockbox has yet to issue receipt notices for applications submitted in the end of october. I got the receipt notice for i485j 3 weeks ago. What is meaning of i485j receipt notice fees waived?
Commercial Property For Rent In Bessemer Alabama;
I485j receipt notice fee waived meaning. Received this notice saying notice fee is waived for i485j/request for job portability ina sec204(j). I got my i485j receipt on 7/2.
I Filed 140 And 485 Concurrently And Got All Receipt Notice In July 2021.
Sejal patel may 10, 2021. How long after 485j receipt will i receive an update? If no other rfe, then probably you should get approval before end of september 2021.
Comments
Post a Comment