Featured
I485J Receipt Notice Meaning
I485J Receipt Notice Meaning. My status has changed yesterday night. When was universal health care introduced.

Yesterday evening i got a status change in 485j receipt case not in 485 case. I got the receipt notice for i485j 3 weeks ago. Anyone have any idea ?
Nbc Started Adjudicating My Case ?
Does i485j receipt notice means. Yes your documentation was accepted. Hi all, i filed my i485,i767 and i131 on december 2020, gave biometric on may18.2021.
I Got Receipt Number For I 485J Last Week.
What is meaning of i485j receipt notice fees waived? I485j receipt notice fee waived. Yesterday evening i got a status change in 485j receipt case not in 485 case.
I Have Not Applied For Any Job Change.
Twin flame initial on left thumb; I hope they are looking at my case. But we received notice today fees waived.
Hi, My Attorney Also Said Same Thing.
9 hours ago i received i485j. What does jim schmidt do for a living; Did you find out what that means?
Confirmation Of Bona Fide Job Offer Or Request For Job Portability.
However other receipt notices (485,131,765) were received in dec 2020. Ronald maghanoy jul 6, 2021. I485j receipt notice fee waived meaning;
Comments
Post a Comment