Featured
What Is I485J Receipt Notice
What Is I485J Receipt Notice. Most people got their i485 approved after a month or two of getting the i485j notice. Biometrics done at the end of may, nothing after that.
Any idea what is this and why one receives it? I filed 140 and 485 concurrently and got all receipt notice in july 2021. Applied i485/i485j/i765/i131 in dec 2021.
Does I485J Receipt Notice Means.
Del webb bexley homes for sale; 9 hours ago i received i485j. It is an i797c receipt form.
Also Biometric Was Done In Mar 21.
I got 485j receipt notice in jan 2022 (almost after 6 months compare all other receipt notice) 1) does it. Executive director goldman sachs uk salary. Most people got their i485 approved after a month or two of getting the i485j notice.
I Got The Receipt Notice For I485J 3 Weeks Ago.
The form i485j form was filed along with 485 to confirm bonafide job offer. I have not applied for any job change. Never changed the employer, same job.
Is2Gc On 08/01/2018 07:09 Pm Edt.
I485j receipt notice fee waived. My little pony cutie mark game. Cheap pant alterations near me;
I485J Receipt Notice Fee Waived Meaning;
Was curious if this means my application is now with a case office? Received acknowledgement from uscis july 12: Anybody knows the significance of this receipt?
Comments
Post a Comment